THE CINTAS CORPORATION
Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, the Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services
to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures
and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies,
promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document
management services for approximately 900,000 businesses.
Cintas operates 430 facilities in the U.S. and Canada, including four manufacturing plants and eight
distribution centers that employ more than 30,000 people.
Learn more about Cintas at www.cintas.com
At Cintas, we promote and support the growth and development of minority and women owned businesses.
Our mission is to expand and maximize the utilization of our network of certified women and minority
suppliers who will enhance Cintas' value and/or create a competitive business advantage.
Supplier Diversity is an important component of our long-term business strategy. It enhances our
ability to meet customer needs by reflecting the changing demographics of the end consumer and
provides increased competition, creativity and flexibility in our supply chain.
Each year, Cintas aims to increase its performance within the supplier diversity arena and measures
itself against a world class roadmap.
- African American
- Asian Indian
- Asian Pacific
- Native American
- Service Disabled Veterans
- Cintas requires certification by a third party certifying agency.
- The company must be at least 51% owned and operated by a United States citizen who is a member of one of the above groups.
- If you are not certified but are a current supplier, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NMSDC - National Minority Supplier Development Council (www.nmsdc.org) and its regional affiliates
- WBENC - Women's Business Enterprise National Council (www.wbenc.org) and it's regional affiliates
- U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs – (www.va.gov)
- Any certifying government, federal, state or local agency
- Registration must be complete before next steps.
- You will need: Tax ID/SSN or other identifier; financial information; legal structure; professional and diverse certifications; NAICS codes; contact information; liability insurance and value proposition.
- Vendor will be contacted within 60 days after the registration has been reviewed if there are current opportunities.
- The database is used to provide a list of diverse suppliers to the appropriate decision maker when an opportunity arises. It is important that this information is up-to-date, complete and accurate.